(as of Jun 19,2021 18:30:20 UTC – Details)
Steve Jobs is one of the greatest business leaders of our time. Here’s how you can follow suit:
As CEO and co-founder of the first company to ever be worth over $1 trillion, we can safely assume that Steve Jobs was an undeniably exceptional business leader.
He was a true visionary who literally transformed the definitions of productivity and communication and set the path for a new era of symbiosis between people and machines.
However, like many great leaders, his path to success didn’t come without its fair share of adversity — it may be difficult to believe that Steve Jobs was actually fired from Apple 10 years after he poured his heart and soul into making the company the giant it is today.
That did not stop him, however, for Jobs understood one essential secret to success:
Whenever you fall, no matter how deep, there’s always a way back up.
He knew how to turn adversity into opportunity with a simple switch in mindset.
His famous quote, “You cannot connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect them looking backward,” is a true inspiration.
It is the reason why he managed to rebuild himself after being let go from Apple and eventually climb to the top of the business food chain once again.
His story can become your story, too — you hold inside you the potential for greatness.
What remains is knowing exactly how to tap into it to unleash the warrior within.
With an in-depth analysis of how the great business personas of today reached the epitome of success, as well as a comprehensive guide to do it yourself, you can finally understand and master the mindsets that’ll make you a great business leader.
In The Executive Effect, you will discover:
- A comprehensive look into the different mindsets that make up the leaders of today, as well as effective tools to practice them yourself
- The 10 essential skills you need to have if you want to become a business force to be reckoned with
- How self-awareness is the first key to success, allowing you to build immunity towards the traps of insecurity and negative outside influences
- How to add situational leadership to your arsenal of skills, allowing you to embody the unique leadership styles of people like Sheryl Sandberg and Reed Hastings
- Why a leader without a clear vision is like a house without a foundation, as well as ways to make your own vision one that’ll take you far in your career
- The inspiring stories of how successful business leaders managed to turn adversity into an opportunity for growth and development, and how you can apply their strategies to your own setbacks
- How to optimize your mind for calculated risks, allowing you to muster the necessary courage to reach where very few ever dare to go
And much more.
The road to success is never easy, but with a little persistence and motivation, there’s close to nothing you won’t be able to do.
Only when you constantly strive to become the best version of yourself will you be able to become the next visionary to make a difference in the world.
Leadership is indeed a lifestyle: outstanding leadership in the workspace starts by making effective changes to your private life.
If you want to uncover the secrets of the most accomplished business leaders and apply them to your own success today, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.